iTunes-O-Mat 1.0 E
iTunes-O-Mat changes the file and creator type of files to associate them to iTunes. The cool thing about iTunes-O-Mat is that it can process the files in folders and their nested folders if you like. Imagine you get a load of MP3s which all have a QuickTime icon...No Problem! Just throw the files or the folders which include the files onto iTunes-O-Mat and he will change them to iTunes files.
iTunes-O-Mat does not use the "entire contents" command to process nested folders as this command is very buggy. It uses a different and more secure routine which was developed by Peter Fischer and myself.
iTunes-O-Mat is 100% freeware and comes with no warrantees. It has been well tested (with over 16.000 songs) and has shown no major problems. Results may vary.
Mac OS X 10.1.2 or better
Mac OS 9.2.2
1. Start the application by doubeclicking its icon.
2. Choose a folder which should be processed.
3. Decide if you want to process files in nested folders.
4. Wait for the report and let iTunes-O-Mat do the job for you.
1. Drop one or more or as many files and folders onto the scripts icon.
2. Decide if you want to process files in nested folders.
3. Wait for the report and let iTunes-O-Mat do the job for you.
Please note: iTunes-O-Mat will always change EVERY file (of a folder) to an iTunes file. So do not drop files onto iTunes-O-Mat which are not MP3s. The same goes for folders. Do not select folders if they also contain other files than MP3s. Otherwise iTunes-O-Mat will change them into iTunes files.
All Soft-O-Mat tools: © Martin Michel. The Soft-O-Mat HP: © Max Schirmer.